Use this checklist to ensure that you have included all relevant documents before submitting your application.
1) An application fee of S$160.00 (non-refundable) made payable to “Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd”.
The payment of the registration fee can be paid once applicant receives conditional offer letter and can be paid via the following options:
- Credit Card, NETS, PayNow, Flywire; or
- Demand draft (DD) madeto“Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd”;or
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT) made to the following account:
- Name : Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd
- Bank : United Overseas Bank Limited
- Bank Address : 80 Raffles Place UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624
- Beneficiary’s Name : Educare Global Academy
- Account No : 357-306-235-1
- Swift Code : UOVBSGSG
- Beneficiary’s Address : 9 Little Road #02-01, Singapore 53698
2) The application form must enclose the following documents which are required for processing the students pass application. Please tick boxes as appropriate.
- 1 recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant (against white background)
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport showing his/her particulars and travel document’s date of validity (at least 1 year)
- Photocopy of applicant’s Birth Certificate / Affidavit.
- Photocopy of applicant’s Certified/ Notarized copy of Education Results/ Certificates and Transcripts (with detailed results)
- Photocopy of the Student’s Pass (For applicants transferred from other schools in Singapore) or notification for cancellation of Student Pass, Visit Pass and Embarkation Form.
- Proof of English Medium Study/ English Placement Test/ IELTS/ TOEFL
- University Matriculation Form (if applicable)
- Students are to submit the duly signed Educare Global Academy Application Form andsupporting documents (refer to the Documents Checklist).
- Upon receiving the application, Educare Global Academy will issue a Conditional Offer Letter to the students.
- Students are to submit application fee payment of S$160.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Upon receiving the application fee payment receipt, Admission assessment and Student’s Pass applications will be processed.
- The Standard PEI-Student Contract will be generated and issued to the students when the admission assessment and Students’ Pass have been approved.
- Students are to make the first installment payment of the course fee only after signing the Standard PEI-Student Contract.
- Upon receiving both the signed Standard PEI-Student Contract and proof of installment payment (e.g. TT slip), the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter will be released to the students.
- Students will report to Educare Global Academy upon arriving in Singapore to complete the formalities and proceed with medical check-up and collection of Student’s Pass from Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA).
All fees quoted are subject to other costs arising from government directives.
For more details, please contact our Educare Global Academy Representative or our authorized agents in your country.
Fee Payment Policy
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd collects course fees in accordance to the fees structure stipulated in the Standarad PEI-Student Contract. An administrative charge of S$107.00 (inclusive of GST) will be levied on each late installment payment of the course fees. Fees are payable after the Standarad PEI-Student Contract has been generated and confirmed/ signed by the student.
Modes of Payment
Payment can be made via Demand Draft, Telegraphic Transfer (TT), Credit Card, NETS, PayNow or Flywire Payment or Cheque. For cheque payment, please indicate the details of the programme applied for and your personal particulars on the back of the cheque.
Cheques must be crossed and made payable to “Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd”. The student’s name, passport number and course title should be written on the reverse of the cheque.
Refund for Withdrawal Without Cause
Any request for a refund of course fee paid before/after commencement of the course shall be made as per the following refund policy.
Percentage of refund before/after the course commencement date
|% Of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|75%||more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|25%||before, but not more than 30 days before the Course Commencement Date|
|10%||after, but not more than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||More than 7 days after the Course Commencement Date|
A cooling-off period of seven (7) working days is applicable for a maximum refund from the date when the contract was signed. The above refund policy is also applicable to company-sponsored students.
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd will assess and reply to any request for withdrawal within a time frame of not more than four (4) weeks.
All refunds shall be made within seven (7) working days following the approval of the Student’s request of withdrawal.
Refunds for Withdrawal With Cause
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd shall inform the student immediately within three (3) working days if:
- It fails, for any reason, to commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to the Course Commencement Date;
- It fails, for any reason, to complete the Course by Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to Course Completion Date; or
- It has not ensured that the students meet the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organization stated in Schedule A (Standard PEI-Student Contract) within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA).
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd shall, within seven (7) working days of notifying the Student in writing of above circumstances (i) to (vi), provide the Students with information and details of the alternative confirmed course arrangement to allow Students to make timely and appropriate decision on the alternative arrangement.
The student shall be entitled to immediately withdraw from the Course by giving written notice to Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd of his/her intention to do so.
For circumstances under the above Clause, Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd, shall within seven (7) working days after notifying the Student, refund the Student:
- The entire amount of the Course Fee; and
- The miscellaneous Fee.
- Request for programme withdrawal must be made in writing. A written notice of withdrawal from the programme (“Withdrawal Letter”) must be delivered to the Student Services at Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd, 62 Cecil Street, #03-00, TPI Building, Singapore 049710.
- Students with genuine financial difficulties who wish to withdraw from the course should submit a written application letter to Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd for consideration. All requests must be supported with documentary evidence. Upon the final decision of Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd, the institute shall inform the students in writing within seven (7) working days.
- All discounts/rebates that the student was entitled to shall be forfeited. All non-tuition fees where applicable, is payable upon withdrawal.
- Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd shall within 4 weeks of receipt of the Withdrawal Letter, send the student an acknowledgment of the request to the address stated in the Withdrawal Letter. If no address is stated, the letter will be sent to the address stated in the application form. For the purpose of course fee being refunded, the official date of receipt of the written notice of withdrawal will be the date of receipt of the Withdrawal Letter which has been duly acknowledged by Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd.
- Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd will assess and reply to any request for withdrawal within a time frame of not more than four (4) weeks.
If a student who has been accepted by Educare Global Academy decides to transfer to another school/ institute/ university before or after course commencement, a written notice of transfer must be given to the Student Services Department at Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd, 62 Cecil Street, #03-00, TPI Building, Singapore 049710. This request shall be subject to the Educare Global Academy Refund Policy.
- Transfer out of Educare Global Pte Ltd to another school/institute/university
- Students who request to transfer out of Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd to another school/institute/university shall be deemed as withdrawing from the institute.
- If there is any outstanding fee, the student shall be advised to make payment before the Institute process his/her transfer/ withdrawal request.
2. Transfer within Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd but to different course/downgrading of academic course(s)
- If a request for transfer is made after commencement of class, the refund policy shall apply accordingly.
- The student shall be advised to make a payment for any outstanding fees before the institute will process his/her transfer request.
- For students who wish to transfer to a different course, a withdrawal shall be processed according to the signed contract. There shall be no refund if withdrawal request is received from students more than seven (7) days after the course commencement date.
- All requests for transfer to a different course within Educare Global Academy or downgrading for academic course must be submitted in writing and supported with an application fee of S$107.00 (inclusive of GST). Any further change of programme by the same student, an application fee of S$160.00 (inclusive of GST) shall be charged and is non-refundable regardless of the application outcome.
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd will assess and reply to any request for transfer within a time frame of not more than four (4) weeks.
- All requests for course deferment must be made in writing and supported with an application fee of $107 (inclusive of GST). Students should send their requests for deferment from the course to the Student Services Department at Educare Global Academy, 62 Cecil Street #03-00, Singapore 049710. All requests must be supported with documentary evidence.
- Students are allowed to defer only once up to the maximum period of one (1) year, failing which he/she will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course and would have to re-apply as a new applicant if he/she wishes to register on the course again. The refund policy will be applicable.
- International students who are approved for deferment will be required to cancel their student passes as required by ICA.
- Approval for deferment is at the sole discretion of Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd.
Expulsion and Disciplinary Matters
The withdrawal and refund policy stated in the Standard PEI-Contract applies, should any student be expelled from the course by the Management, Academic Dean and/or the University due to:
- Poor performance in his/her examinations
- Poor attendance
- Cheating and Plagiarism
Students may also be expelled due to misconduct and inappropriate behavior such as smoking, drinking, drug offence, vandalism, mischief and/or theft, etc. The institute reserves the right to discipline or expel any student who breaks the Institute’s rules, or who, in the opinion of the Management, is guilty of misconduct preludial to the interests of the Institute, and its students.
Private Education Act
Fee Protection Scheme
With the introduction of the Private Bill, all students’ fees will be insured under the Free Protection Scheme (FPS).
The FPS serves to protect international and local students’ fees in the event that a Private Education Institution (PEI) is unable to continue operations due to insolvency and/or regulatory closure. It also protects the student if the PEI fails to pay penalties or to return fees to students arising from judgments made against it by the Singapore Courts.
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd adopts the FPS Insurance for international and local students. The FPS Insurance offers insured students protection against the following events:
- Loss of the course fees paid in advance by the insured student to Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd and not refunded, if the student cannot start or complete his/her course as a result of Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd becoming insolvent or being required by the Singapore authorities to stop operations.
- Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd fails to pay the sum awarded by Singapore Courts to the insured student, where such an award relates to dispute between Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd and the insured student on ciurse fees paid by the insured student to Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd.
- S$10,000.00 benefits payable covering the insured students’s accidental death or total permanent disability by accident.
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd has appointed Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd to the FPS providers for our students. The insurance coverage will be for the entire course fee and any course fees arising from an extension of the study period longer than the initially planned study period (if applicable).
Certificate Of Insurance
Upon payment of the Insurance premium, Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd will issue a Certificate of Insurance to the insured student directly via email.
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd has in place a medical insurance scheme by Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd for all its students (except those students specifically allowed to opt out under the Edu Trust certification Scheme). The fee payable for the medical insurance is indicated in the fee schedule of the student contract.
This medical insurance scheme shall provide a basic annual coverage limit of not less than S$20,000.00 per student in the B1/B2/C ward in government and restructured hospitals and up to overall maximum limit per policy year, with 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if the student is involved in the school-related activities) throughout the course duration.
For more information on the Private Education Act, please log on to the following website www.cpe.gov.sg.
The insured student needs to complete and duly sign the hospital / surgical claim form, final original hospital bill/ receipts and discharge summary/ medical (if any) when submitting a claim under the insurance. Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd will notify all insured students of the relevant claim procedures to be followed.
Standard PEI-Student Contract
The Standard PEI-Student Contract is a legal binding contract between Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd and its students that embodies the following mandatory requirements:
- Clear definition of the course details – course title, prerequisites, qualification awarded, course duration
- Full disclosure of all costs for tuition and non- tuition fees
- Commitments to the Fee Protection Scheme
- Clear definition of dispute resolution mechanisms
- Clear definition of the refund policy
All students are required to sign the Standard PEI-Student Contract upon enrollment before making any course fees payment.
We thank you your interest in applying to Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd.
Before starting an application, it is the responsibility of our staff and/or authorized agent to provide following information:
- School details
Educare Global Academy Pte Ltd has a range of services and facilities to enhance student experience; Educare Global Academy facilities computer lab; a hospitality training centre, the resource hub. Other student support services include the Career Assistance and Workshops.
- Course details
Course information includes admission requirements, English language proficiency, course modules and outlines, course duration, total payable fee throughout the course duration, types of certifications awarded at the end of the course, and job prospects after graduation. The course learning outcomes are set to match the aspirations and interests of a prospective student.
- Student Support Services
Applicant has been briefed on the student support services that are available such as student pass process (ICA support and administration), students’ grievances and complaints policy, student satisfaction survey, student forum, orientation, student outings and career placement guidance.
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
Information can be found in the application form (Page 12).
- Medical Insurance
Information can. Be found in this application form (Page 13).
- Refund, Transfer and Withdrawal Policy
Information can be found in this application form (Page 10 & 11).
- Students’ Pass Application Procedures
- Relevant Singapore laws such as Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) and Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
– International students must attain a minimum of 90% attendance on a monthly basis. Students must not engage in the following activities:
– Attend classes without a valid Student’s Pass.
– Any form of employment or in any business, profession, or occupation in Singapore whether paid or unpaid.
– Misuse controlled drugs or to take part in any political or other activities during the stay in or out of Singapore.
– Involve in any criminal offences in Singapore.
- Accommodation and cost of living in Singapore
The cost of living in Singapore varies according to several factors including the location and ones’ preferred lifestyle.
- General Health Services in Singapore
International students can find a General Practitioner (GP) in practically every neighborhood and outpatient medical services can be sought at private clinics Consultation charges of a GP range from S$40.00 to S$60.00 per visit, excluding medication. In addition, there are seven public hospitals in Singapore: five general hospitals, women’s and children’s hospital and a psychiatric hospital.
For more information, please visit the Ministry of Health website (www.moh.gov.sg).
I hereby acknowledge that I have received a pre-course counselling from Educare Global Academy staff/authorized agent, and I fully understand the terms and conditions and my rights.